The team | View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 John Waltons link to resizing photos 
Site Moderator

Post John Waltons link to resizing photos
I have Olympus camedia master came with my camera and it has re size button I always resize mine to 800 x600 they are fine when uploaded to forum. Also I have paint shop pro 6 which also has a re size button, I thought most pic programs had one. It is best to resize before you upload pic because I don't think their is much you can do when is up their. But I could be wrong

Just found this site which will resize your pics on your PC just browse your hard drive for the pic and then follow instructions not tried it myself.
http://www.picresize.com/

Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

Good stuff. Generally these days cameras come with basic viewing and editing software of their own, so even if you haven't got a standard program like Adobe Photoshop installed on your 'puter, you should have something available to make basic changes with, like rotation and re-sizing.

Actually even though I have PhotoShop, for standard photo editing I find the proprietary software that came with my previous camera to be better!

Peter

Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]