The team | View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Former UK Oasis galleries 
Post Former UK Oasis galleries
Qucik question. The UK Oasis pBase galleries seem to have disappeared. Any clues?

Ta.[/b]

Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:17 pm
Site Admin

Apologies, Paul. As (I believe) you discussed with Peter Richardson et al, we have been trying to change the username (and, therefore, the url) for weeks. Finally, sometime this afternoon, it got changed (with a typo...so I'm gonna have another couple of weeks trying to get it corrected).

Until the typo is sorted, I don't want to post the url in public, but I'll PM you the details.

To other readers: the UKO galleries, thanks to Paul and Mark Everson, will live on. We're shuffling things around, since this is no longer a UK-only site. A couple of other changes (some practical, some cosmetic) are being made. But all photos are being maintained, and you'll all have access again soon.

I've attempted to contact all UKO gallery owners who haven't yet joined the Edge, to get permission to show their galleries. So far, no refusals. But the copyright notice now reflects dual copyright ownership, just in case.

Edit: 'dual' was the wrong word to use. The copyright notice now refers to Growing on the Edge *OR* UK Oasis members equally as potential copyright owners.

January: 13/6

Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:39 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks for providing that update for everyone on your ongoing activities, Dave.
It's All Going To Be Done In The Best Possible Taste (no emoticon for uncrossing and re-crossing ones legs), too. New stylesheet to match this board.

Dolly

Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:20 am
Site Admin

Update: the typo in the new url was corrected over night, so things should be up and running again very soon.

January: 13/6

Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:24 am
Profile WWW

Post login arrangements
First off thanks to you all (Peter, Paul, Dave) for arranging the smooth transition of the 'old' galleries to their new home - nice to see the legacy of UKO provide a good foundation for GOTE.

On a more practical note would be grateful if you could advise or post details for login protocols just in case get the urge to update the galleries.

many thanks

Andrew

Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:45 pm

Post Re: login arrangements
Andrew Withey wrote:
First off thanks to you all (Peter, Paul, Dave) for arranging the smooth transition of the 'old' galleries to their new home - nice to see the legacy of UKO provide a good foundation for GOTE.

On a more practical note would be grateful if you could advise or post details for login protocols just in case get the urge to update the galleries.

many thanks

Andrew

Andrew

login details have to be provided privately. I will pm you.

Peter

Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]