The team | View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 How do I get my gallery included? 
Post How do I get my gallery included?
Hello

I have made up a plant gallery in Pbase but would like to know how to get it listed in the Edge Galleries please?

Cheers

Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:14 am
Site Admin

If you want to set up a gallery in The Edge galleries, send me a PM and I'll give you the log in details.

Unfortunately, since you've already set up your own pBase gallery, I don't think there's a way to transfer the whole gallery to The Edge. You'd have to upload photos to The Edge gallery in the same way you've already uploaded them to your own gallery.

If you've already uploaded a lot of photos to your own gallery, and don't want to go through the process again with a gallery on The Edge, you could upload a few pics to an Edge gallery, let me know the URL for your own gallery, and I'll create a link to your private gallery from the description of your Edge gallery.

January: 13/6

Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:22 am
Profile WWW
If you want to set up a gallery in The Edge galleries, send me a PM and I'll give you the log in details.

Unfortunately, since you've already set up your own pBase gallery, I don't think there's a way to transfer the whole gallery to The Edge. You'd have to upload photos to The Edge gallery in the same way you've already uploaded them to your own gallery.

If you've already uploaded a lot of photos to your own gallery, and don't want to go through the process again with a gallery on The Edge, you could upload a few pics to an Edge gallery, let me know the URL for your own gallery, and I'll create a link to your private gallery from the description of your Edge gallery.

Dave, how can I add another image? Cheers

Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:25 am
Site Admin

Dave, how can I add another image? Cheers

We've had to make some changes...

Former UK Oasis gallery owners can still edit their galleries by contacting me for the password.

Direct access to the galleries by new members of The Edge has, temporarily, been suspended. If you send me an e-mail or PM with links to any new pics you want to add, I'll upload them on your behalf.

I think you said you have your own pBase account. If so, please PM me your Pbase username. I think there's a way to let you access your subgallery on The Edge by using your personal Pbase log in, and a 'passkey'. This is still in test mode, so it might not work for a while (if ever!!).

In general, new members of The Edge will have to use their real name and location in their profile, and be an active user of the site for some time, before we agree to give unrestricted editing rights to the galleries.

January: 13/6

Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:48 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]